2009年8月9日星期日

想回学校

it's weird,
but actually not...

i have a life there, but I can no longer found a balance here.

at this very moment, i really wanna die[perhaps i should use 'give up']... i can't understand the way you do things, i just feelling like,, nothing's in my hand now. and i have to accept/do the things i don't believe in. And the reason?
I don't know.. Perhaps I'm just f**king care but don't know how to act appropriatly.

So I am the one who is still childish here.. It's been years that my dad telling me to take care of mum. But I didn't realize, it's time for me to take the responsibility.

I could make my own life right [just forget about all the shits i have done...], that's because my mum was backing me up.
But someday, I would be the one who backs her up, I would have to be just like her....

That not gonna be easy for me

So i wanna run away again... I wanna give up, really...

Sometimes it's just because,, you see things so clearly, and then you started to hesitate....

没有评论:

发表评论